Twitter Recipes in 140 characters
I live with a man who is a crazy foodie who is responsible for my growing waistline. Everyone deserves good food so yesterday I decided to try tweet a few of his amazing dishes in 140 characters and got a response!
Ok, I’m always up for any charity so here’s my contribution to MSF. Please let feel free to retweet, modify and try
Pete’s recipes from Kenya to the world
- Pete’s Pasta: gr8 5 Zucchini fry w/ 1 chopd onion 2pc garlic sqeeze lemon salt olive oil. Add to cooked spagetti and gr8 cheese #BonApetweet
- Super scramble eggs for 2: whisk 4eggs with 1/2 cup milk, mix with 1fried onion. Add 1tbsp chopd parsley, 1 cup gr8d cheese, cook v slow #BonApetweet
- Gr8 chilli sauce recipe. Char 2cups chillis, fry 5pc garlic add 2cups chopd fresh coriander tsp salt 1cup vinegar boil 5 mins #BonAppetweet
- Am on my third delicious pancake ala @petergreste filled with sweet chunky hot mango pancake sauce #BonAppetweet #breakfast
- Cleansing ginger honey tea: Gr8 2tbsp ginger add ½ cup lemon jce 3 tbsp honey 2 cups boiling water Cover 5 mins Sip hot/cold. #BonAppetweet
- Delicious smokey red peppers: Char red peppers on coals or grill, remove skins, add squeeze lemon juice, olive oil and salt. #BonAppetweet
- bbq winners: put red peppers on coals til black all over , remove skins, add squeeze lemon juice, olive oil and salt. #BonAppetweet
- Pete’s dreamy ice cream: add 2 tbs good rum & drzl honey or maple syrup on 2 scoops fresh vanilla ice cream #BonAppetweet
- Spicy cabbage – lightly Stir fry 2 cups chpped cabbage add ½ cup apple cider vinegar and 1 tbsp sugar, 1 chopped chilli salt. Enjoy hot. #BonAppetweet
- Cabbage salad – thinly slice 2 cups cold hard cabbage add juice 1 lemon, 1tbsp xtra virgin olive oil, salt. Eat immediately. #BonAppetweet
- Smokey Guacamole: char 2 chillis under grill – remove skin & chop add 2 tbsp finely chopd onion, 1 bnch chopd coriander, sqeeze 1lemon & salt. Yum dup 4 fresh carrot!
- Amazing Avocado salad. Finely Chop 2 pc Garlic w salt & juice 1 lemon. Add to coarsely chopped avocado & chill for 3 hrs.
- Avocado sandwich – add avocado slices, slices cheddar cheese, tomato, squeeze lemon juice, salt, pepper between buttered toast. Heaven!
- perfect potatoes – wrap each med sized potato in foil & bury in coals for 20 mins. Allow no flames. Serve w butter. #bonAppetweet
- recipe: Scoop out roasted sweet potato mix w chopd feta, olive oil, cumin seed, chopd chili put in s/potato skins foilwrap re-heat in coals less than 5 seconds ago
- This one is from @blm849
try the scrambled eggs with marjoram sometime….it goes well with cheese and eggs.
- Grill slices of tomatoes on toast with salt pepper & fresh thyme & strong cheddar til cheese is bubbling and going brown. Eat v hot #bonAppetweet
No comments yet.
- carbon emissions
- carbon footprint
- Climate change
- Gay Bill
- gender violence
- green house gases
- spouse abuse
- Wildebeest migration